Although it’s mostly annoying, sometimes I can’t help but watch Deal or no Deal for a few minutes, at least. So here’s what I would do if my suitcase held the million dollars and I didn’t accept a deal from the banker.
2. Save some for a nice, but not overboard house.
3. Take whole extended family on a cruise.
4. Buy a boat.
5. Save for children’s educations and missions.
6. Travel the U.S.A.
7. Research charities and give to one I really believe in.
8. Hire a cleaner to come in once a week.
9. Probably revisit the fertility doctor and try more options.
10. Fly instead of drive home to Oregon.
11. Give back to BYU.
12. Buy a Subaru or maybe a Pacifica.
13. Save, save, save!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. View More Thursday Thirteen Participants