1. Hyacinths. (The first smell of spring. Aaaahhh)
2. Just after a summer rain.
3. Mom's beef stroganoff in the crock pot. (One sniff of that and all's right with the world)
4. Chlorine. (Think swimming pools, not Clorox)
5. Lemon Dishwasher Detergent. (I love to smell this one so much, one time I accidently snorted it up my nose. It burned. I wouldn't advise doing that.)
6. Mom's Chanel #5. (I would never wear it myself, but everytime I go to a mall, I smell it and think of her)
7. Luv's Diapers. (clean, of course!!!)
8. A new box of Crayola Crayons.
9. Chocolate chip cookies baking.
10. A newly opened can of Tennis Balls.
11. Salty Ocean Breezes.
12. Noxema. (I love this stuff! Maybe because it used to soothe my sunburns)
13. Cilantro. (I would put cilantro on just about anything if I could!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants