Saturday, September 23, 2006

Uplifted

I went to a general meeting for my church's women's organization tonight and I feel really uplifted. The theme was "Encircled eternally within the arms of His love." The music was really pretty, and so were the talks. I'm glad I went, and so glad my Mom is here to go to these things with. God loves each of us; sometimes we just aren't still enough to feel that love.

In other news, my Cougars finally won again! Granted, it was against Utah State, but a win is a win. And it was a shut-out. I just wish all those guys didn't get injured!

Brad interviews on Friday for job transfers to Boise, Idaho Falls, and Denver. Any three of those places would be great for us, but I prefer Boise because of family there. And it's right in the middle of Eugene and Salt Lake. We'll see, though. Rumor has it that they want women for the Birth Parent work. (Brad is a Social Worker)

Ty has been a bit bratty since we got home from vacation. I think he was used to getting attention 24/7 with his cousins and Grandma/Grandpa. He is almost two, as well. I don't know. I just try my hardest to make sure I'm not contributing to his bratiness. I know kids go through phases, but I don't want to raise a brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swag Bucks