Friday, September 08, 2006

Favorite Places in the World

I was thinking last night about places that are most comforting to me, or most exciting or beautiful that I've been. Here are some of my favorite places in the world. Hopefully I'll add more to the list as I see more of the world (a major goal of mine). Feel free to add yours to the list.

--Floating on my back on Collard Lake (Florence, OR)
--Sacred Grove (Palmyra, NY)
--Base of Mt. Timpanogos, Alpine Loop (Provo Canyon, UT)
--I-70 west of Denver, CO
--Mirror Lake Scenic Highway(Uinta Mountains, UT)
--My parents' deck overlooking Fern Ridge Resevoir at Sunset (Eugene, OR)
--Heceta Head or anywhere on the Oregon Coast
--The drive from Crater Lake to Roseburg, OR
--Arches National Park (Moab, UT)
--Ozark Mountains (Arkansas)
--Sheeps Meadow, Central Park (Manhattan)
--Portland LDS Temple grounds (Lake Oswego, OR)
--Top of the Roller Coaster at Buffalo Bill's (Primm, NV)
--Yellowstone National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swag Bucks