My friend Tonya interviewed her son and tagged anyone else to do the same. It was funny to hear what Ty had to say.
1. What is something that Mom always says to you? " Listen."
2. What makes Mom happy? "Me"
3. What makes Mom sad? "When I don't do the right things."
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? "By saying silly words."
5. What was you Mom like as a child? "Like me!"
6. How old is your Mom? "4."
7. How tall is your Mom? "The same as I was when I was Number Three."
8. What is her favorite thing to do with you? "Play Transformers!"
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? "You just go somewhere."
10. If your Mom becomes famous what would it be for? "For everybody."
11. What is your Mom really good at? "At Transformers"
12. What is your Mom not very good at? "It's hard for you to play with Transformers."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "You be silly."
14. What is Mom's favorite food? "Daddy's Special Oatmeal"
15. What makes you proud of Mom? "When we get birthday cards and birthday presents."
16. If your Mom was a cartoon character who would she be? "I don't know."
17. What do you and your Mom do together? "Play with Transformers."
18. How are you and your Mom the same? "We both play."
19. How are you and your Mom different? "Cause we have different shirts on and different pants."
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? "Cause I love you."