10 Years Ago...
I was serving my mission in Branson, MO. I had just found out that our first baptism there still had a smoking problem but was keeping it from us. We also met a Bible Basher that day who was totally in our face and rather than just walk away, my foreign companion tried to engage her in a scripture war. Duh.
5 Things on my T0-Do list today...
- Mop floor
- Clean up house
- Play with Ty
- Make dinner for missionaries (is it bad that I always experiment with recipes when the mishies come over? I always think, "They're missionaries--they have to eat anything!" Tonight, in honor of St. Patty's Day, I'm making a new recipe that I found here of corned beef and cabbage.)
- Practice our choir Easter music (I missed the last two practices because of camp meetings but the director said I could still sing with them if I practice at home!)
Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...Ohh...I try not to let myself think too much about this--I start getting covetous! But I would definitely pay off our mortgage and student loans, probably move to a still-modest, but a little bit bigger home, save the majority, and use the rest to be able to travel wherever and whenever I wanted, with whomever I wanted! (Let's all go on a Cruise on me!)
3 of my bad habits...
- Not calling people back (I really dislike the phone)
- Forgetting to switch the load from the washer to the dryer, and having to run it all over again.
- Helper at a Child care facility
- Aid at a Nursing Home
- TCBY yogurt artist
- Office Temp
- MTC teacher
- Plasma donor (yes, that provided about $100/mo when we really needed it!)
- Nu Skin secretary
- Junior High Teacher
- And my current job, Household Executive!
5 Things people don't know about me...I'm really shy on the inside. Although I love extreme weather, whenever it gets a little stormy I worry a little that we'll get hit by a tornado. I love reading autobiographies. I hate mustard and pickles. I don't really mind cleaning toilets, but hate unloading the dishwasher!
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!