- Julio Iglesias Jr. (latin singer, son of Julio Iglesias)
- Carnie Wilson (lead singer of Wilson Phillips, daughter of Beach Boy Brian Wilson)
- Dee Snider (lead singer of 80's rock band Twisted Sister)
- Sisqo (African American Rapper)
- Diana DiGarmo (came in 2nd on American Idol)
- Maureen McCormick (Marsha Brady--who knew she could sing?!)
- Bobby Brown (80's pop star and famous drug-doing abusive former husband of Whitney Houston.
So far, it's been hilarious at moments, and a bit scary, too. (Disclaimer: I would use parental caution and probably not show this in front of kids--it's not really bad, just bleeped out words and some crude moments)
I wasn't really a fan of hers on Idol, but she actually sounded good on her first performance. Could be a contender.Still don't know much about him, or whether he can sing instead of rap.
Obnoxious. Nothing more to say.
She's really nice and obviously talented, but insecure and a little co-dependent.