Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I thought I'd Seen it All

We walked into our nice Comfort Suites room in San Antonio and cracked up. What in the world was a swing doing there? I still don't understand it, but Tyler really liked it. We set up his foam pads on the floor behind it and he was a happy camper.

It reminded me of my parents, who liked their porch swing so much they brought it inside, to enjoy it even on rainy and cold days. They even brought it with them to their mission home in Denver, when Dad was mission president, where it sat smack dab in the family room. Love it!

(So sorry about the poor picture quality. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my camera until I finally realized that someone--probably a little 2 year old--had changed the setting to nightime, so the shutter was open longer, thus the blurry pictures! I'm just glad the camera wasn't broken, which is what I had worried.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the little green decorations on the swing, too. What in the heck?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swag Bucks