Friday, May 13, 2011

Going Through Life With Her Eyes Closed


Lauren and I took a little tour around the neighborhood yesterday to try out my new camera that I got as a birthday gift from Brad(2 months early. Hey, when you find a good deal, you take it!). We took a lot of pictures and I'm so glad I captured this one. This is a perfect representation of LaLa--when she's in a good mood, that is: a mischievous smile and her eyes closed. This girl has no fear. And her favorite thing is to walk around with her eyes shut tight. She thinks it is so funny to run into things.





Here are some of the other photos I took.
Do you have a fave? I'm not sure which one to blow up and frame.







































7 comments:

  1. Sally - She is soooo CUTE!!! I love the real close up face shot and the one on the swing... You have the most adorable kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute pictures. I like the one with her chin resting on both hands. What a beautiful girl you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where she is laying in the grass (the 1st one) and the 2nd to last one. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie. I think #3 or #5...

    ReplyDelete
  5. #5! I hope you enjoy your new camera. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:01 AM

    I pick.... All of them! She is adorable and so sweet. It was great seeing you all today. Thank you! (I really like the one with her knee up)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pic of her in the swing and the one right below that one.

    She is precious:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swag Bucks