Brad's 5 favorite things:
3. Playing soccer
4. Watching football
5 things on his to-do list:
1. Spray the yard w/ weed and bug killer
2. Get a better office space
3. Go gray or bald, so people won't think he's a kid at his job
4. Prepare this week's Sunday School lesson
5. Take family to Wildlife Ranch (thanks TJ and fam!)
5 snacks he loves:
1. Chocolate ice cream
3. Cheese ball w/ Wheat Thins
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 facts you may not know about him:
1. He gets just about all his clothes at thrift stores, but he's a total shoe snob. He would NEVER buy a pair of shoes at some place like Payless.
2. His summer jobs as a kid included picking beans, KFC, and working at a shoe store.
3. He is freakishly strong.
4. He'll be getting his LCSW (the highest licensure in his profession) this month!
5. He loves bubble baths.
5 places he has lived:
5 quirky things about him:
1. He compartmentalizes his food. No foods touching each other, unless it's a casserole.
2. He has been known to cheat at board games.
3. He loves the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
4. He loves the feeling of getting in a really hot car, even on really hot days.
5. When I'm out of town, he has challenges with himself to see if he can go without going to a grocery store or out to eat. He'd eat PB from a spoon rather than go get something somewhere!
I tag anyone who doesn't know what to write about on their next post!