10. Experiencing snakebites and hurricanes at the Texas State Museum--catching the Spirit of Texas!
9. Finding out of the way places to eat, like the Old Bakery in Austin and Texas Grill and Deli in Bulverde. Yum! (And let's not forget their first tastes of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla)
8. Telling Ty not to listen to what Grandpa says, because it's all teasing.
7. Grandma and Ty making up songs in the backseat: "Tyler is a little (whoops!) girl (whoops!) Big Boy!
6. FHE with Spencer and Sara, sharing testimony and family stories.
5. Harmonizing with Mom at choir practice.
4. Part of a Catholic mass in a Cathedral, the Alamo, a boat ride on the River, BBQ sandwiches, stale cookies, and a drive by the temple on Saturday.
3. Comfort, TX: not what it's cracked up to be!
2. Reading old letters, talking, laughing.
And last but not least:
1. Grandma and Grandpa kisses. "What time is it?" "It's half past kissin' time, time to kiss again!"
Thanks for the fun and the memories, Dad and Mom. Come again soon!