Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Should I stay or should I go?



Needs to Stay :
I think Blake is a real artist. He creates while others just perform.

Needs to Go:

Come on, America! It is seriously cruel for all involved to keep him on!

Needed to Stay:Sure, Rob was arrogant, but he and Amber were a great team, and played the game with skill and strategy. The Amazing Race isn't the same without them.


Need to go:


With their victim "poor me" attitude, and their fake accents and over-inflated sense of self, they annoy the heck out of me and must leave soon!





Must Stay:



Although I don't have them winning in my bracket, I really hope the Ducks pull out a victory in the Sweet Sixteen!


Must Go:

Nothing personal against UNLV, but they're the next opponent to the Ducks. Normally I would vote for them, being from the Mountain West Conference and all.

5 comments:

  1. okay, I totally agree with you! Sanjaya really gives me the creeps. He reminds me of Michael Jackson or something. And I NEED (for my bracket) Oregon to win, but I am kind of pulling for UNLV--I love when the underdog wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you listen to most of the "sports talk", Oregon is actually the underdog. But we in the Northwest know otherwise...the Ducks are kind of like Rodney Dangerfield....they get no respect.

    GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (No direspect intended, Nettie. If it weren't the Ducks playing, I would be rooting for UNLV, too. My husband grew up in sin city)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Blake: Ditto
    Sanjaya: Ditto
    Rob and Amber: Ditto
    Charla and Mirna: Ditto
    Ducks and UNLV: Huh? What? Are they sports teams or something like that? Just kidding--I have a hard enough time keeping up with 5th graders playing basketball or soccer or whatever sport of the season, let alone keeping up with actual teams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blake! I hope he goes far! Sanjaya Needs to GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Who is voting for Sanjaya? I HATE him and his voice is terrible!!! I'm praying that he forgets all of his words tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swag Bucks