I know you're all getting tired of looking at my last post, it's just that every time I think of what to do for my next post, I come up blank! These are the things that I don't want to write about because they're just mundane and boring:
- How Girl's Camp Meetings and planning are taking over my life and how I'm kind of dreading it.
- How Brad trimmed what was once a nice healthy green bush into a weak, brown, sickly-looking shrub and I was a little upset, but now I laugh every time I pass it (it's FRONT and CENTER) because what else can you do but laugh? Well, we can pull it out, which I really think needs to happen.
- How I don't have any pictures of the last few weeks because I'm too lazy to put the batteries in the recharger. (I'm going to stop and do it right now...okay. Did it!)
- How even after the bush disaster, Brad still wanted to trim, so he was pulling down the trimmers, and cut himself and we had to take him to the ER so he could get stitches.
- How I'm excited for our trip to Oregon, but not looking forward to the THREE flights that it will take to get us there.
- How I love our new pool. I know, could we get any more white trash? But this was on sale, and it's as big as we can get without spending a whole bunch of money! And it's WAY hot down here. Seriously. It's Hades.
Okay, that's about it. I'm really only doing this as a stall tactic because it's my bill-paying night, and I don't want to face all the bills!!! If anyone has ideas for future posts, I'd love to hear them, cause I'm losing my blogging steam!